Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The New Digs

I pretty much finished unpacking and getting settled this morning, or I guess I could call it "setting up shop." I left my summer clothes packed in a suitcase and still have a few small boxes of unneeded items to donate to Goodwill. You know...I'll take this along just in case my new roommate doesn't have one and might want it. So I have my portable stereo system on my dresser and my computer in the clubroom basement - I'm happy.

I took a drive late yesterday afternoon (with my city guide in the passenger seat) to explore the neighborhood and I actually got home without getting lost. The house is on the northeastern edge of Baltimore in an area called Towson.

I'm thinking my videos might be too long to upload. The last one I took was over 4 minutes long and I haven't been able to upload it.