So everyone asks me how my big move preparation is going. Well, it's intimidating, scary and exciting all at the same time. It's unreal how many "things" in my apartment are unnecessary - 4 high school yearbooks, college graduation diploma and transcript (it's not like I'm going to have to produce them for a job application), 25 sweaters, 32 photo albums, and the real mystery: 41 bottles of nail polish. And - why were all of those things important then?
Just for fun, I listed my dining room table and chairs on craigslist for the same price I paid for them 5 years ago. And wouldn't you know, someone called the next day, came over and bought them. So now, everything that I had stored on the table (because that's what it was used for) is on the floor.
The big worry is that I won't get rid of everything at my big yard sale over Labor Day and will end up leaving or throwing things away. That would be a waste. I worry that I haven't prepared sufficiently or that I won't have room in my vehicle for everything. Maybe another "look through" is in order.
The saga continues..........